|Badger Prestige Club “55 or Better”
At Badger Bank we continue to look for ways to serve our new customers better. That’s why we’ve created the new Badger Prestige Club. This club is designed especially for those “55” or better. Badger Prestige Club offers a host of FREE SERVICES along with discounts on trips, special events and informative newsletters. Club members will be required to maintain certain minimum account relationships with the bank.
The great news is that you may already qualify. If you have an existing checking account with Badger Bank and maintain $5,000.00 balance in any type of savings instrument all you need to do is simply complete the enrollment form available at any of our locations. If you don’t qualify at the present time but are interested in having a Customer Service Representative contact you regarding the advantages of the club simply complete an enrollment form.
Please contact Jana Evans, Senior Program Coordinator at 608-423-3241.
- Free Checking – Prestige NOW
- Free Checks
- Interest Bearing (with $1,000.00 average balance maintained in checking account
- No Minimum Balance Requirements (with $5,000.00 average balance in any savings)
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Assistance with Direct Deposit and Auto Payment Set Ups
- Free Safe Deposit Box for First Year
- Discounted Rates Every Year Thereafter
- Free Personal Money Orders or Bank Money Orders
- Free Consultation with Badger Bank Representative, Ann Herdendorf
- Estate Planning
- Investment Advisory
- Portfolio Management
- Mutual Funds
- Retirement Planning
- IRA Rollovers
- Free Consultation with Badger Bank Insurance Representative, Jim Schultz
- Long Term Care & Medicare Supplements
- Life, Health, Auto
- Free On-Line Banking and Bill Pay
- Discounts on Sr. Trips
- Discounts on Sr. Trips Planned & Hosted by Senior Program Coordinator, Jana Evans
For Itinerary Information, click on any Trip:
Brewers vs. Cubs - June 27, 2013
The Marriott Theater: "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change" - August 7, 2013
Chicago Botanic Garden & Long Grove Confectionary Factory - September 25, 2013
To view our latest newsletter, click here.